"Whoa!" I thought to myself. "This is $.38 cheaper than what I was going to buy!"
For those readers in Manhattan with money enough to not concern themselves with $.38, well, you save that 10 times, you got yourself a somewhat overpriced
So I went with it. "How different could a cream be than a gel? And should I use 'from' rather than 'than' when I write My First EVER Product Review?" I pondered.
Without further ado, My First EVER Product Review, of Barbasol Ultra Shaving Cream (With Extra Conditioning Action):
1) It kinda sucks. Cream just really isn't as good as gel. My face was fairly dry by the time I got to my neck.
2) Can graphics weren't as cool - and this is against a f*$king generic.
3) Music playing as I shaved was sort of ho-hum, whereas, when shaving with gel, things seem to RAWK! Granted, this could be unrelated to the cream itself.
1) WAY awesome shaving cream snowman making ability. Gel doesn't even come close.
Conclusion: While I truly would enjoy that overpriced
[Full Disclosure: I am not employed by any company related to the shaving industry; nor do I shave nearly often enough, according to numerous stupid* girls that I've known.]
* "Stupid", in this context, refers to said girls' behavior in coming close enough to me to know that I don't shave nearly often enough, and not said girls' intelligence in general.