Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Odds 'N' Ends

An actual conversation at the bar the other night between me and some guy I didn't know:

SGIDK: "How was the skiing today?"

Me: "I didn't go."

SGIDK: "Well, what the hell happened to your hair then?"

And one between me and the Live Acorn the other day as I was showing her this blog:

LA: "Cool! How many followers do you have?"

Me: "ummm ... one, I think."

LA: (pausing just long enough to communicate how truly pathetic she thinks I am) "Oh."


The fog this morning was pretty darn cool, except for the hordes of undead zombies roaming the streets in search of human flesh upon which to feast. That part sucked.

.........................................................

I discovered that my bad psycho-dog gets really freaked out when she's on the bed and you move your hand under the bedspread toward her. I mean REALLY freaked out, like jumping 3 feet in the air freaked out. I've gone from telling her to get off the bed to actually encouraging her to get up there just so I can do it. I hope it's true that all dogs go to heaven, so there won't be any where I wind up to exact their revenge.

1 comment:

Indy The BEST Dog Ever said...

I did not know that Indy was such a weenie(though now that I think about it, it makes sense). I do that to Little Kitty and he pounces and attacks my hand as if it is the last scrap of food on earth!

Maybe I should feed him more than once a week?