Tuesday, March 3, 2009

To Sleep, Perchance To Dream

The devil dog that I share space with occasionally lets out some whimpers in the night, no doubt haunted by memories of her brief stint as Cerberus. I didn't realize that Cerberus was actually a series of dogs, much like the Dread Pirate Roberts, but yeah, she did a short shift keeping the damned from escaping Hades before winding up at the shelter. It still shows a little bit when she won't let me leave the kitchen without giving her a treat.

Either that, or she dreams about being chased by giant rabbits.

Anyway, whatever demons she may carry around, she's got nothing on this dog. This thing is seriously haunted:



Wow. (YouTube link found on Dooce.com) I guess with a name like Bizkit, though, I can imagine him having a few issues.

No comments: