Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Attempting Embedding

No, not that, potty-mind. But Alive After Five IS tonight ...

I'm seeing if I can accomplish the incredibly complex task of embedding a YouTube video here. Let's see ... what to post, what to post ... certainly something uncontroversial. If there are two things I hate talking about, well ... okay, other than running out of beer, I'd say politics and religion. So at the risk of exposing any political views, give this a look-see. It's only about 10 minutes.



Ooh! Ooh! Did it work? Did I embed someonething?

No, there will not be drunken updates later ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite part was at almost 9 minutes..."I disagree with the majority of the American people."

Oh and the part where he called President Bush "articulate". Hehe

Anonymous said...

one more thing..can you teach me how to embed? Not like that!! Sicko!