Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And Wagons, HO!

Well, I'm taking down my poll. Truth be told, I'm not happy with the polling capacity of Blogger overall ... as far as I can figure out, you can only put a poll on the whole blog (and make it appear at the top or bottom), and not be part of of individual post. Oh well. You get what you pay for.

The poll I posted, however, seemed to have some unintended consequences. It is gone. I'm not a big fan of pulling stuff that I've put on this blog, but this does seem to have something to do with the rest of my life. So I will say:

1) I regularly drive by the property in question, I have for years, and have thought that was goofy shit from day 1.

2) I researched (though admittedly my research involved the testimony of a single person, but whom I trust without question) the original ownership of the entire property, and nothing in my post was based on later individual development of any particular dwelling. The original title of my post used the word "planned" specifically for this reason.

3) To anyone who may have used my post to fan any flames: Fuck you. Seriously.

3 comments:

Jonny Hamachi said...

Wait.
There's a test?

The Dead Acorn said...

Oh, we're always being tested.

Sometimes it's nice knowing that you've already failed, going in.

Takes the pressure off.

Indy The BEST Dog Ever said...

I'm confused about how that particular post could have aroused such ire.

People need to lighten up.