Monday, August 17, 2009

Dog Days Of August

Boise seems to have a lot of bank robberies. It's been a couple of months since I've read of one, but generally, there seem to be three or four a year. It always gives me a little chuckle ... I mean, really, a bank robbery? Who does that? I'm not a big fan of crime, of course, unless I'm absolutely positive I can get away with it, but there just seems to be something romantic about knocking over the local Washington Mutual.

I'm pretty sure I don't actually know any bank robbers ... well, I was pretty sure until today. I got home and walked into the house to say hi to the beast who will occasionally stop biting me in order to let me feed her, and here's what greets me:


Above: Potentially unidentifiable bank robber.

I was all "like, seriously, dude? You can't even write to make a stickup note, and your vocabulary is fairly limited as well. By the time the teller figured out what you meant by 'Ron't rit re ralarm!' the cops would have taken you out."

This is a dog who's too stupid to eat a treat when it's right in front of her eyes.


Above: Just ... just ... not smart.

Sometimes I don't know why I even try.

4 comments:

Indy The BEST Dog Ever said...

And yet, she is smart enough to figure out how to turn on the gas on your stove in an attempt to kill you...

Indy The BEST Dog Ever said...

I don't think I can take it anymore. I fear I must report you to the Humane Society and PETA for your mistreatment of Indy. It's cruel the way you force her to wear your dirty socks on her nose!!

The Dead Acorn said...

I'd worn them 9 days in a row, too.

Indy The BEST Dog Ever said...

You really are cruel.