Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another New Link! Woo!

There's this website called "Facebook," on which you can contact people who you would have sworn tragically perished in that weird cheese factory fire back in the mid-90s. It also suggests that really hot women have been searching for you, but I'm starting to suspect that there's something fishy going on there. Why would they need my SSN to call me?

In any case, I ran into a friend from those wacky Idaho State days, who, as it turns out, also has a blog! He's insanely talented on the guitar - he and I were in a band together for a little bit (made up of, at various times, 4-5 actual musicians and me). Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to upload audio files, what with me being stupid and all, but if I do, I'll post a song or two of some of his stuff. In the meantime, he goes on the blogroll, so say hi to The Guitar Man at The Guitar Man's Guide To Inner Peace! Woo!

[UPDATE:] Did I really figure this out? I guess you have to make a movie file out of the audio file ... check out the high-tech video I added.



Déjà Vu - 1999, Zipper (Relativity)

No comments: