Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's All About Me

We had cake at work today to celebrate the birthday of a coworker, who was born on July 4th. She said it was kind of cool, because she would always think that all the fireworks were for her. I totally understand ... I was born on October 1st, and I've always assumed that all the New Year's Eve revelry was a celebration of my conception.

Above: Symbolic sperm and egg.

Thanks for drinking, mom and dad!

I've got a sister who was born on November 16th. I guess our parents must have enjoyed getting all liquored up and lacquered down on President's Day as well ... ain't nothin' wrong with that.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

My little brother was born September 1st and my dad's birthday is December 9th. My mom says, "We just had you! I didn't have any money to buy him a birthday present!" EW!!!